We recently received an email from a former Portland student who had been hired during her internship while taking our course, she writes:
“I have passed both Radiography exams and have my x-ray certificate! Yay!!! I love my job and have gotten a $2.00 an hour raise without even asking for it. My boss is awesome!” – Cossett P.
Our students come from all walks of life, all ages, and from a variety of career experiences! We’ve had bankers, police officers, professional dog trainers, health care workers, as well as students right out of high school, and the list goes on. But the one thing they have in common is that they had either lost their jobs due to no fault of their own, couldn’t find a job, or had been minimized to part time, and needed to make a major career change QUICK!
The top reasons for becoming a Dental Assistant are:
- Dental Assistant jobs are recession-proof and are in great demand!!!
- You can work as a Dental Assistant anywhere in the United States!!
- You can earn $12 to $24 per hour.
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) or bonus plans.
- You will work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
DON’T WAIT!! Make the decision now to enroll before the class fills up! Thirteen weeks comes and goes in a flash and many of our students are hired before the thirteen weeks are even finished!
Reserve your spot in class and the discount coupon while you can… Simply call (360) 433-0788 or email and come visit the school today!